- Our OLYMPIC THEME FIELD DAY has been RESCHEDULED to May 21. With this week’s rain, it was decided to move it to avoid a muddy mess! We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and hope that all of our wonderful volunteers can still help us out. JThanks for your support!
- Congratulations to our new PTA officers for the 2012-13 school year:
- Ø President: Sara Brumfield > Vice Pres: Brenda Gaudet
- Ø Treasurer: Renee Andrews > Secretary: Dana Boyd
- This slate was voted in at the PTA Meeting held prior to Pillow Dance Party.
- Teacher Appreciation Week at Pillow is being celebrated this week! Thanks to everyone who contributed food for the luncheon!
- Our Spaghetti Bingo Night is scheduled for May 25. See separate flier.
- Check the Lost and Found soon! It is very full again. Any items left on the last day of school will be donated to charity. The Lost & Found is in the cafeteria.
- The Pillow Book Fair is coming! Get some good books to enjoy all summer long! Look for the Book Fair during the week of May 21.
- Look for details coming about a Pillow Family Fun Run on May 23rd.
- Spaces are filling up fast – Sign up now for Anderson High School's Summer Robotics Camps! We are offering three sessions this year for ages 11-17 (incoming 6th graders through seniors). Please visit http://www.andersonrobotics.org/camps/ to learn more and to download a registration form.
- Session I: June 18-21 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Session II: July 9-12 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Session III: July 16-19 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Not quite old enough for Anderson's camps yet? Check out these camps for first through fifth graders: http://www.robots-4-u.com/info.html http://www.advancing-robots.com/
- *Email email@example.com if you have any questions about the camps or the Robotics program.
- UPCOMING DATES Thursday, May 17: Texas Square Dance Show Monday, May 21: Rescheduled FIELD DAY – Olympic Theme! Wednesday, May 23: Pillow Family Fun Run Friday, May 25 : Spaghetti/Bingo Night Monday, May 28: No School/Memorial Day Wednesday, May 30: LAST DAY of school Week of May 21: Pillow Book Fair End of Year AWARD ASSEMBLIES: (Bring your cameras!)
Ø Kindergarten: Tuesday, May 22, 1:30-2:30pm
Ø First Grade: Wednesday, May 23, 1:30-2:30pm
Ø Second Grade: Thursday, May 24, 1:30-2:30pm
Ø Third Grade: Thursday, May 24, 9:00-10:00am
Ø Fourth Grade: Wednesday, May 23, 9:00-10:00am
Ø Fifth Grade Celebration: Friday, May 25, 8:45-10:00am